Looking back at the statistics for this blog for 2008 I can see two, not particularly surprising, trends. Visitors tend to come to the site either in peaks of interest driven by my posts appearing on Lib Dem Blogs and Liberal Democrat Voice or as part of a constant background traffic generated by Google.
According to Google Analytics the 5 most popular posts viewed on my blog over 2008 were:
- John Stuart Mill – The Greatest Liberal
- Olly Kendall gets it wrong
- ITV Tonight Luton ‘Referendum’ nonsense
- Fantastic insight on the Lib Dem blogs
- In praise of…Clare Balding
This content was originally posted on my old Process Guy blog.